Re: Series V: Ground Strap

To: "Bill Tubbs" <piperbill@isp01.net>, "alpines"
Subject: Re: Series V: Ground Strap
From: "Vic Hughes" <v.hughes@austarmetro.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:54:07 +1000
Bill,

That strap grounds the engine/transmission (and hence the starter) to the
body; on my S3 it's grounded thru one of the bolts that holds the
transmission "subframe" to the body, I suspect it doesn't matter which.
Mind you, can't guarantee that's original (thanks to DPO most everything
else hasn't been).

Vic