So Cal TT

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: So Cal TT
From: SerIIAlpine@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:34:07 -0400
I just wanted to remind all of my fellow Sunbeam enthusiasts that the So Cal TT
is coming up on the 20th-21st of October (Sunday-Monday).

What is it:  A rally (not timed, though spirited in pace) that starts in Los
Angeles and goes out along the angeles crest highway through wrightwood to big
bear and down the north side of the Angeles Range to Yucca Vally where we spend
the night in a neat little motel with hot tub and pool (massage - legit - is
available also) relax and spend the night fixing things that might have broken
or fallen off our cars while having a beer or two.  Get up the next morning and
drive down through Idlewylde(sp) and on to Mount Palomar Back, up to Mount
Baldy and back to Los Angeles where there is a tongue in cheek awards  dinner.
It's a total blast driving over some of Sothern Californias most beautiful and
curvy roads and it would be great to see more than one Sunbeam in this mix of
pre '75 sports and touring cars.

I've done this ride on My honda CB750 so I don't want to hear about how long it
is.  Lets get our cars out there and show everyone how cool all of our Tigers
and Alpines are!!!! You spent all that time and money on 'em now lets Drive!!!!
You can either contact me regarding registration or Tad Yenowine at
Tangent@earthlink.net

The cost is only $100 and includes lodging for 1 (extra person another $30)
coffe and muffins on sunday morning and a really nice feast at the awards
dinner.  Swag such as dash plaques, tee shirts and other items are also
included.

Hope to see you there

Thanks

Eric