RE: Crankshaft oil seal conversion

To: "'Corona Classic Cars.'" <coronaclassiccars@ic24.net>,
Subject: RE: Crankshaft oil seal conversion
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:19:53 -0700
After reading all the replies on this oil seal, I thought gee, what did
I do when replacing the seal? And hadn't realized, the PO had already
converted it. Welded in a seal mount and installed a normal seal from
NAPA. Where I went to find a one when I had my engine apart.. I got the
new one for about 6 bucks.
My 2.685 P
Cheers Chuck

Oh, trip release!!!!!
Also had a great day Sunday past, went out for about 150 miles from
Portland, OR up over MT. Hood, stopped at a fuit stand for those great
Hood River apples, and down to the town of Hood River. Had a great lunch
with Bob and Marsha Flak of Gresham, their OVER DRIVE did good too! Then
back on the Washington side Hwy 14 crossed the bridge, stopping at
Cascade locks for an Ice cream.(much deserved). What fun with a pair of
Alpines, a sunny day, smooth highway and good friends.

How about you out there have any stories to share?