RE: Am I still here?

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "'jumpinjan'"
Subject: RE: Am I still here?
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:34:25 -0800
Yeh, I like this deal. And don't mind sending in some bucks for site
maintenance once in a while. I can't comment on the other "forum" as I
haven't gone there yet. May check it out but this is the original spot
for great ideas and info on the Sunbeam specie. And there for a while we
were getting a heck of a lot of the "ford" show, in fact, I thought it
had gone too far. Oh well. Oh yeh. Did you get a new address mayf?
Well it's almost toddy time here and the rain is starting to show up.
Cheers
To all
CHuck