Re: Am I still here?

To: alpines@autox.team.net (Alpines)
Subject: Re: Am I still here?
From: tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:27:13 -0600 (CST)
> Chuck,
> I'm here but I am wondering if I missed the call to dinner.   Is autox over?
> Rob
>
> Jan writes:
> Everyone is on the SAOCA forum
> http://www.saoca.org/sforum/index.php

Autox is not over; mjb still does tons of work to keep it going.
However, more and more, email groups seem to be migrating to
web-based forums.  There are exceptions, though.  The Jensen web forum
is shutting down for lack of use; the Jensen people prefer the email
group.

Me, I'm lazy.  I'd rather the email come to me than me have to visit a
bunch of different web sites.  Long live autox!

T.J.