Zenth Carbs

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Zenth Carbs
From: MICHAEL JONES <jonesmp@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 07:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi...I am new to the list so excuse any duplication of questions that probably
have been answered in the past. I attempted to rebuild a set of Zenth's from a
friends Series II (and mine may need it sooner or later) and found only the
gasket kits here in this country. The front carb is slobbering fuel so the jet,
valve and/or float are suspect. Question is, is there a vendor that may have
complete parts or in worse case does anyone out there have a good front Zenith
for sale? Thanks.
MJ
1963 Series II

Check out the new British Cars Forum: