Re: VS: Zenth Carbs

To: Łauri Lehtinen <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>,
Subject: Re: VS: Zenth Carbs
From: "jarrid_gross@earthlink.net" <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:47:53 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>My Zeniths were totally worn out. All steel parts which should be with
>retangular hole had holes like butterflies etc.
>I replaced them with Strombergs. But I wonder how difficult it may be to
>build an EFI system under Zenith intake system so it would be invisible?

Larry,

There isnt enough room between the carbs and the head to fit port style
injectors on the zenith intake.
Here is what I did (it uses a SII intake that was cut up and a box added on ).

If I was a smarter man, I'd have started with the SIII/SIV solex intake, which
would have made the setup
simpler, since the 2bbl carb is central to the intake and would have meant less
fabrication.

http://home.earthlink.net/~jarrid_gross/POL_0208.JPG

Jarrid Gross
SII 1725 EFI