autox-cm

Re: Fwd: RE: Proposed rule change

To: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: Proposed rule change
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:09:24 -0500
I find the wording of the response rather unfortunate.  Why people must see
and voice the conspiratory side of things they don't agree with is a puzzle
to me.  Deleting the rule modification from CM in no way impacts it's
effectiveness in BM.  Is there really a class division between B and C mod
like this?   I'd like to think not, especially since we are of like minds
when choosing cars.  I support this rule change as a fine improvement to
the BM and other Mod classes, and one which should serve them well.  I do
not support rule changes that have no application.  Just that simple.
Seems to me that this is a win-win scenario for all involved, why is that
bad?  "Gentlemen" will agree to dis-agree.

The Scharnbergs wrote:

> Good morning:
>
> Just got this reply to Charlie from Mac.  I was pretty sure he spent a few
> bucks on gears.........

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer