autox-cm

Re: Fwd: RE: Proposed rule change

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: Proposed rule change
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:29:29 -0500
Pat and CM:

It is an unfortunate fact of life with e-mail.  Without inflection, body
language, and other face-to-face or voice-to-voice interaction, it is very
easy
for something written to become much more than what was intended.

I truly do not believe that the proposal was originally for "all of modified"
for any reason other than simplicity, since it probably was from someone other
than a CM competitor.

I did not mean to intrude on CM territory.  I do believe we all tend to worry
too much about details and "RULES".  As I said much earlier, I would hate to
think that I could be disqualified over something as trivial as a reverse
idler, but then you never know.

Greg

PS  I don't think any comments were meant as personal insults.  Except maybe
about Mike B.  :-)

At 01:09 PM 4/16/01 -0500, Patrick Washburn wrote:
>I find the wording of the response rather unfortunate.  Why people must see
  "Gentlemen" will agree to dis-agree.

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///