autox-cm

Re: Books

To: "Chessick, Mark" <Mark.Chessick@fmr.com>,
Subject: Re: Books
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:17:42 -0400
At 08:07 AM 5/15/01 -0400, Chessick, Mark wrote:
>  I am having trouble finding tune-up and engine building books for the
>kent.  Any names and places to purchase would be appreciated.
>Thanks
>
>Mark Chessick

What you want is "How to Build and Maintain Competitive (yet legal) Formula
Ford 1600 Engines" by Jake Lamont.

One source is Larry Oliver at International Racing Products, 800 793 0496
http://www.formulacars.com

Great book.

Also, contact Dave Bean Engineering for informative catalogs.

If nothing else you will find out why you should use a pro builder for
everything except tuneups:-)

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford