autox-cm

Re: Books

To: rasmussend@mindspring.com, Mark.Chessick@fmr.com, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Books
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 23:35:01 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/01 9:18:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
rasmussend@mindspring.com writes:

<< Also, contact Dave Bean Engineering for informative catalogs.

 If nothing else you will find out why you should use a pro builder for
 everything except tuneups:-)

This brings me to ask a question? Why is it that many feel that someone can't
build an engine on their own?? I have built a number of VW 1600's back in the
old
days. I would love to try to build a 2.0 litre Ford engine for the S2 as a
spare.
I may be misguided  here but it doesn't seem to me that it should be that
hard to do?

Mike(I bet that thing would really  "Spool up"  with a set of special
titanium connecting rods in it?) B. 99cm

My dad was a TV repairman, he's got an awesome set of tools!!!   Dude, I can
fix it!!

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///