autox-cm

RE: Member input requested

To: "Godula, Gary (G.M.)" <ggodula@ford.com>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Member input requested
From: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 12:24:14 -0500
--On Monday, December 8, 2003 9:06 AM -0500 "Godula, Gary (G.M.)"
<ggodula@ford.com> wrote:
> Does this mean you will or will not argue the position of the class as
> posted on this or any other forum?  If everyone in the class and/or this
> forum argues against this proposal, but the SEB members think it is a
> good idea, where does that leave the general membership in terms of
> representation?

As always, if you want to be officially heard, you need to send a letter.
Stuff that happens on this forum may or may not be heard.  I might not read
it for some critical week or something; don't assume that I'm reading and
will carry your opinion forward to the MAC and SEB.

I'm in a tough spot on this one as an SEB member and liaison to the MAC,
and active 10-year (wow!) competitor in the class.  The rest of the
committees are likely to hear my opinion as biased (which they should,
because it is). That's why you all need to state your opinion too.

Mark