Re: SO Class???

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SO Class???
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:03:26 -0400
>We couldn't call the SO class NOVICE. Is the Ladies class NOVICE? I don't
>think so!
>
>You'll find some of the BEST drivers in Ladies classes.

Well, what do we call it, then?  "Other?"  "None of the above?"  Or how
about one of Chong's (as in "Cheech and") brilliant moments: "It's like the
same thing, only different, man..." :)  From the sound of it, we'd end up
with two classes, "separate but equal," that will no longer have any unique
traits to distinguish them.  Kind of like TLS and TSOL. >:)

    - Justin
      '83 BMW 320i into which he is leaping, then driving away as fast as he
can before the flames start to arrive >:)