Integra AutoXing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Integra AutoXing
From: SpeedPak@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 02:31:38 EDT
All good advice..Heel and Toe is good...Unfortunatly Im not all that good at
it yet...Regardless to give you some ideas for alignments, I am running 1/8
inch toe out in the front zero in the rear, and the stock <non adjustable>
camber.  When I ran Pirelli Pzero Street tyres last year I was running
44front and 48 rear.  Hope that gives you a few data points.

Faisal
#62 SpeedPak Racing
Integra R 98-0062

The He-Man technique does come in handy once in while. However, proper heel
and toe downshifting will really help you out with the Integra.

I have been practicing for about a year and am finally comfortable using it
during competition runs. If you can find it, fellow team.netter Phil Ethier
has written a very good article on the technique. (You usually can find it
posted somewhere, use altavista or another search engine.) Another good
source is the book called "Bob Bondurant on High Performance Driving." The
technique is explained in words and pictures.

Tim Malzahn
97 Integra GS-R

>>> "Chris McCann" <cjmccan@ilstu.edu> 04/23/99 01:05AM >>>
I have a '95 GS-R and am just a beginner as of now...just did a McKamey
school....
...and myself (and a much more seasoned driver with a '98 GS-R) were
reccomended by many just to leave it in 2nd ... i suppose it would depend on
the course, but in 2nd gear i was hitting the fat part of the powerband just
when i was coming to a brake point...though it IS a royal pain to get it in
1st...  is there trick to that shift? (Besides the He-Man technique...) It
seems really tough to do, especially without upsetting the car...

I also want to start messing with tire pressure and alignment later in the
season but am looking for some (street tires) starting points (so I'm not
screwing around with that too much when i should be learning to drive...)