Re: The end of the Turbo era?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The end of the Turbo era?
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 11:05:17 -0400
<<<But, just to clear a few things up.  The SEB, from what Karen Babb
once explained to me does not take input from only one individual, so
Paul Foster's attempts to make me look like the great turbo killer due
to one post on team.net is ridiculous.>>>

All I did was call attention to the latest Fastrack that states the SEB
is considering the requirement of running the stock cat on all turbo
cars. I think this is categorically wrong, but the SCCA has already
shown it's prejudice against turbo cars by banning them from national
club racing competition. And yes, I do believe your post on team.net was
the cause of this action being taken. Call yourself what you want and
I'll do the same. And for the record I was not the one who called you a
weasel for your suggestion on how to circumvent the rules.

Paul Foster