RE: autox chat room

To: Hottvr@aol.com, boriselp@altavista.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: autox chat room
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:42:43 -0700
First of all, with that kind of language, you can be arrested in Michigan
for up to one year, plus a $1000 fine.

Don't forget WHERE that free speech movement originated, the one that makes
it okay to use such language in a public forum.

Second of all, I agree with Mike. I shake as I type these words.

It is because of this freedom of speech movement which began in the People's
Republic of Berkeley, California, that I can dare utter those words, "I
agree with Michael Bultemeier."

There, I've said it.

In other parts of the world, I might be arrested, or heavily fined.

Plus, what if, horror of horrors, all of the *interesting* topics now moved
to the chat room? And if you're not logged into the chat room, how would you
even know they've left? Under this scenario, perhaps ALL the team.net
messages would be about, well, this topic.

A nightmare!

Katie Kelly

P.S. I think the topic of Make Up for Mike might be better suited for a chat
room. Or, you might try perusing http:\www.clinique.com. Which reminds me.
It's my dad's (John Kelly's) birthday tomorrow!

You can expect a full report of Clinique for men on the morrow. Oh, my
daddy's going to be SO HAPPY!