Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA

To: "posborne@minuteman-ups.com" <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Subject: Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 15:16:19 -0400
Phil Osborne wrote:

> So, where would YOU have classed it Paul?  The original single cam ACR's
> were in E Stock, where they were all beaten that year at Nationals.  The
> SCCA, very wisely I might add, booted both versions to D Stock the
> following year along with the E Stock winner's marque...What's next, Super
> Stock?....

Hmmm. Is that true? I thought the Neon dominated since day 1...

But I thought I made myself very clear on where I would put it: The
exclusion list. If not that, then I guess I'd let it compete against the
Miatas in B, or better yet make A Stock an even more interesting class
(the only one left...).

Paul Foster