FS: 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD
From: ConeChasr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 19:44:28 EDT
Here are the details:

17,3XX Miles
Koni Double Adjustable Shocks
K&N Air Filter Insert
Straight-pipe exhaust (not obnoxiously loud)
All options (didn't slow me down...much)
Extra set of wheels + 2 sets of g-forces (most of tread left)
Stripe Included  =^)

National Wins this year:

Meridian NT
Evansville NT
4th at Nationals

For those of you looking for something to beat the Type-Rs with, this is it.
If I had the time and effort to invest in it, this could be a
National-winning car.  If it had a more experienced driver in it for
nationals this year, who knows?  This car was the fastest non-Type R in GS at
Topeka.  I really hate to part with this car but I am headed off to grad
school so I'm not going to have nearly as much time as I have had in the past
to devote to autocrossing.  Email me for more info.  Make offer.  Located in
KY.  Pictures of the car can be found at:

http://members.aye.net/~racerx/danielledford.html

Daniel