Re: FW: miata?????

To: randyc2@home.com, jslz3@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: FW: miata?????
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:35:06 GMT
Randy chase wrote:
>I think the big question about this car to me is what kind of tires can you
>really stuff under there. I read that room was limited.

yes but as many miata drivers keep proving bigger is not allways better, the
two national level events I was at this season had the fastest drivers on
195 or 205 tires, you NEVER see them on 225's anymore.

It also may take a while to get some aftermarket struts.

yup....

The tiptronic style steering wheel button shifter is a neat idea, but how
well will it work (assuming it is on the prod model).

The press release I read is the *only* transmission availble is a 5 speed,
you have the option for a normal gated shifter, or the sequential thingy...
I hope it is not mandatory, if it has a torque converter, kiss any chances
of it being a good ax car away.

>Last item, forget hauling anything. No trunk. You will need a small
>trailer to get groceries. 8-)

Less then my Z3??? (with optional amplifier) I don't think so.

>$21,000.....seems cheap these days.

$15,000 to $20,000 acording to my latest press release....

Jeff