Re: Which autocrossers are going to the Valvoline Runoffs?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which autocrossers are going to the Valvoline Runoffs?
From: "Dan Bettis" <140mhZ24@isoc.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:18:01 -0400
    Kumar Viswalingam is running in T2.  Car number 90 white Cobra Mustang.
The race is Saturday morning first thing at like 10:00 AM.  Stop out and
visit if anybody is going to be out there.  We will be there from Wednesday
till hopefully Sunday.  I believe we have a spot saved for us over by the
tech building.

Dan Bettis
Predator Motorsports
92 Z24 24 STU best et 15.27@86.8mph   6.85 0-60