ES CRX for sale

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ES CRX for sale
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 17:56:29 -0500
I was asked to forward this to the list.  I can't answer questions about
the car, and Ron doesn't have Email.  Give him a call if you're
interested.

-----

From:  joe williams <joew1@rocketmail.com>

If you don't mind, please pass this along to your members. Ron Williams
of the KS Region is trying to sell his '85 CRX SI, with which he just
took third at Nationals, first but for a single cone. New injectors,
torsion bars, rear springs. Adjustable Konis, extra set of wheels. Where
else are you going to find a proven national competitor for $2750? Needs
to sell quick to finance other projects. Call (785)357-4921 or
(785)233-8848.

Thanks very much.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad