"Race Tire" Ideas?

To: cp@twingles.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: "Race Tire" Ideas?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 17:03:16 EDT
Well, my CP project has not started all that quickly, though the front struts
and adjustable spring perches are on their way, and the car's street
replacement (and tow vehicle) is in process.  Meanwhile, the Winter Slush
season opener is one week away!

16" X 12" race wheels will take a little while, so I guess I'm using the
stock 16" X 8" wheels.  I need street (rain) tires anyway, so I called Tire
Rack to get some Kumho 245s (16") and found that they are out of stock.  Does
anyone have any other tire ideas?  Used tires for sale?

Charlie