G-Analyst for sale...

To: team net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: G-Analyst for sale...
From: Jon <jon.m@home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 19:11:02 -0700
Greetings!

I uncovered my G-Analyst a few weeks back, figured some body in the
autocross community would be interested!

I ran a quick check and it's in working condition -- it powers up and
registers numbers when I rock the unit around.

It's the whole unit, including a somewhat crunched box (the box was
empty when I backed over the toolbox at a go-kart track in Pennsylvania,
but that's another story...).

It'll need some batteries and some suction cups for the display head
bracket, if you like the windshield mount option.

I've included the RS-232 data capture cables I used, but the DOS capture
software is lost.  Manuals are included, as well as documentation on the
data stream it puts out, which is quite simple -- you might be inclined
to write your own capture and graphing software.

It's most convenient, since I don't check emails every day, to just put
this on e-bay, there's no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=176513959

I hope you'll learn as much from this as I once did!

BTW, Say Hey! Dean!   SVO's for sale, too  ;-)

Jon