Re: G-Analyst for sale...

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: G-Analyst for sale...
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:00:46 -0700
Yep, we have a free download package for the G-Analyst.  It's not on the
website, but I'll be glad to e-mail it to anyone that would like it.  It
will download the run only; it includes no viewing software.  The main
purpose was to give folks running Windows computers a way to download
their G.Analyst as the G.Analyst's own software won't work under Windows
95b and later.

And of course, if you want more tools, GEEZ is the right approach for
that.  As Mark mentioned, you can learn more at
http://www.extremegeez.com

--Byron