RE: New Toyota Celica GTS - sighting

To: KFine@SARCOM.COM, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Toyota Celica GTS - sighting
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:44:12 -0700
Kim Fine writes...

>Not many things at 6:20 am on my way into the office gets my attention.
But
>this morning was different - went past the local Toyata dealer and what did
>my eyes set sight on but a new  white Celica GTS.

I saw one at a local Toyata dealer myself. They are VERY mean and fast
looking.

That same day, as I was motoring down the highway, I saw this silver
convertable in the lane next to me. At first, I thought it was a Miata, but
something seemed wrong, so I did a double take. It wasn't a Miata at all,
but the new Honda S2000!

I tried to speed up to catch a  look at its nose, but I think the driver
must have seen Lucy's teeth (still blood stained from Nationals), and sped
away while I got stuck behind a truck. Nonetheless, from what I could see,
they are VERY nice, clean looking cars, probably very fast, too, and if they
go into B Stock, I'll just cry.

later!

Katie