RE: New Toyota Celica GTS - sighting

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, KFine@sarcom.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Toyota Celica GTS - sighting
From: Grant Heffernan <granth@sco.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:26:40 -0400
Funny you should see one, since on my way back to work this afternoon I saw
one on a trailer.  VERY nice looking car, clean lines, almost miata-like,
but it looked more "muscular" if that's the word (not that all you miata
drivers aren't incredibly masculine or anything:)
Push button starting!

At 10:44 AM 10/6/99 -0700, Kelly, Katie wrote:
>Kim Fine writes...
>
> >Not many things at 6:20 am on my way into the office gets my attention.
>But
> >this morning was different - went past the local Toyata dealer and what did
> >my eyes set sight on but a new  white Celica GTS.
>
>I saw one at a local Toyata dealer myself. They are VERY mean and fast
>looking.
>
>That same day, as I was motoring down the highway, I saw this silver
>convertable in the lane next to me. At first, I thought it was a Miata, but
>something seemed wrong, so I did a double take. It wasn't a Miata at all,
>but the new Honda S2000!
>
>I tried to speed up to catch a  look at its nose, but I think the driver
>must have seen Lucy's teeth (still blood stained from Nationals), and sped
>away while I got stuck behind a truck. Nonetheless, from what I could see,
>they are VERY nice, clean looking cars, probably very fast, too, and if they
>go into B Stock, I'll just cry.
>
>later!
>
>Katie

Grant M. Heffernan