An Introduction

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: An Introduction
From: Matt Malicki <goalieman30@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:23:02 -0400
Howdy all:

        Having just joined the list, I thought I'd introduce myself.  My name is
Matt Malicki.  I've only been autocrossing for about 3 months now, and just
completed my 3rd event this weekend in South Bend, IN.  I drive my daily
driver - a 1993 Eagle Talon TSi Front Wheel Drive.  Currently, I have
Yokohoma a-409's that were on the car when I bought it, but they are shot,
and am debating between AVS intermediates and the Nexus tires (any
suggestions for under 100 a tire?)  I have been happy with my results so
far - 2 1st places in Street Tire class, a 1st and a 3rd in Novice, and a
3rd out of 5 + a 1st out of 1.5 (got bumped into C stock, and beat a Feiro
GT).  I run it in G Stock, and plan to for the forseeable future - I'm
having fun, and don't want to have to spend the money to move up any
classes.  I'll talk with you all later.

Matt Malicki

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
goalieman30@yahoo.com
AOL IM ID:  MattM30
ICQ number - 6497031

 Private pilot as of 9-28-98.

 Student, WMU College of Aviation, where our motto is "You put the school
WHERE??????"

   "Well folks, that was a good landing...please remain seated while we taxi
the survivors closer to medical attention."

 "We've done so much with so little for so long, we can now do anything with
nothing."

 "You think your life is stressful?  I get shot at to relax!"
 "Goaltending is 90% mental, and the other 10% is in your head."

 Flying is the second greatest joy known to man.  Landing is the first.