Re: RX7 vs. Corvette

To: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Subject: Re: RX7 vs. Corvette
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:27:10 -0700
"Isley, Jason C." wrote:

>         I have come to realize after reading many emails, that  we have a
> strong SS class. However I still feel it is a little stronger on one side. I
> do like to see more than one car in a class.

Rumor has it that a National level driver will be deveoping the newest
C5 Corvette next year, a 2000 model. (Is C5 the right terminology for
the new body style?).

If he is succesful, won't all the Corvette dudes jump to the new models?
As they have done before?

As I recall the older MR-2's are stuck in CS with the newer faster
models. Same for the older and newer RX-7's (1st generation and 2nd).

There are countless other examples. We would need a separate rule book
just for the onslaught of requests and decisions for restrictor this and
that to even all playing fields.

Lets not.

Scott Meyers