Ribbing, was Pictures from Nationals.

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ribbing, was Pictures from Nationals.
From: "Merideth, Marcus (M.E.)" <mmeridet@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 07:58:25 -0400
Steve,

And good ribbing is always good.  I will have to let you drive that
underpowered beast some time so you can fully appreciate fear.  :)  Don't
you know how to use a phone?  :)
Great job at Nationals!!!!!

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:13:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Couture <stevecouture@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Pictures from Nationals

That's the problem with light hearted rib poking, sometimes it can leave a
bruise.

That's not the worst of it.  The comment I made about Marcus Merideth's
Mustang got me a PHONE call! (yikes!)

Only joking guys!  You know I luv ya!

My sincerest apologies to anyone offended in any way by anything I have
ever said, done, not said, not done, etc, since the day I was conceived.

We cool now?

- --
Steve Couture
#57 DS Neon ACR

Marcus E. Merideth
mmeridet@gw.ford.com
Ford Motor Company
(313) 337-4138
RVT Interior Systems                                             fax
(313) 390-3390