Re: American? right

To: :;
Subject: Re: American? right
From: CLAY MCLENDON <clay_mclendon@goodyear.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 08:22:41 -0400
<<<snip>>>

eric10mm@qni.com on 10/07/99 12:27:48 AM
To: CLAY MCLENDON/NA/GDYR@GOODYEAR, washburn@dwave.net @ INTERNET
cc: autox@autox.team.net @ INTERNET

>I was under the impression that the tires were actually produced on our
>side of the pond however.  Am I right on that?  That makes it American
>enough for me.
==========================
Well hell son, Toyots, Honduhs, Maazdas and Nisanns is all made here in
Merica.  Does that make 'em Mericun?  Maybe yes, maybe no.

They do however pay God fearin', bible totin, red blooded Mericuns to build
'em so I guess they count as much as domestic beer.  ;^)

Yee-haw!!!

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mental wounds not healing
Who and what's to blame
I'm going off the rails on a Crazy Train.
Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne

<<<snip>>>

I agree completely with both of ya'll's comments.  That makes them Mericun to
me as well.  I realize my e-mail address may show one-sidedness on the tire
issue, but I also worked in a  Toyota plant for a while with 6000 Kentuckians.
Mericun jobs means Mericun to me...    ;-)

God Bless,
clay