RE: What about the Mustang II?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What about the Mustang II?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:15:31 -0700
I can't possibly quote DG's post here to try to respond to it.

I just think that there out to be a rule which is that we shouldn't have
rules that take more than ten paragraphs to explain.

Katie Kelly

P.S. Please don't ask me to answer for Jonathon E. Beckendorfer. I have
never met this man before in my life. I don't even know where he's from. I
will, however, thanks to everyone's invaluable input, suggest that he run in
CP. By the way, I'm on the CP list, and right now they're talking about the
ugliest cars ever made - a much more lively and entertaining discussion! Now
I'm going to go write them a letter and demand that Miatas be allowed to
compete in CP, and be given a handicap, or I won't run there.