Re: New Toyota Celica GTS - Mathematical analysis thereof

To: cashmo@execpc.com
Subject: Re: New Toyota Celica GTS - Mathematical analysis thereof
From: ConeChasr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:59:35 EDT
In a message dated 10/7/99 2:09:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cashmo@execpc.com writes:

<< Yo yo, home boooooy, but that's what we need to attract the fly
 girlies!  And you GOT to have a phat exhaust to amp up that maaaaaad
 rush under the hood! :) >>

So, as a mathematician, I believe I see what Mr Cashmore is saying:

Aftermarket exhausts => all rice burners are Type Rs

Is correct?  (in by best russian accent...) =^)

Daniel Ledford