looking for 13x7 wheel(s)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for 13x7 wheel(s)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 06:34:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

I am looking for a wheel. NOw the questions is what
kind of wheel. I don't have a name but do have a model
name. On the inside of the wheel is says,  E T IV and
is a 4 bolt unilug 5 spoke wheel. It has the little
inserts to make it go from 4x4 to 4x4.5 bolt pattern.
It has a 3.5" offset and is 13x7. I have 3 and need
the fourth. Would buy a pair if the price is right or
would even consider 3.

Anyone have some hangin around? It's time to get
serious about E-Mod!

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster Turbo V-6
Must Go Faster Racing