WTB: Hardtop for a '99 Miata

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB: Hardtop for a '99 Miata
From: AutocrossAddict@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:52:53 EDT
WTB: Hardtop for a '99 Miata

I have a friend who wants to buy a hardtop for her '99 Miata (red).  She will
pay up to $1500 if she can pick it up (within a 3-hr drive of metro
Washington, DC), or up to $1600 shipped.  She is willing to consider a color
other than red, but it would have to be $1250 or less.  She does not want a
pre-'99 due to the mods required.

Please drop her a line at "donna@chris-and-donna.com" if you have one to sell
or know of somewhere she can get one (besides Mazda, since the local dealer
wants $2500!).  While you're at it, throw a plug in there for autox -- I've
been totally unsuccessful at convincing her to come out and toss her Holly
Sunshine around the cones!  :-)

Thanks,
Mike Stevens
AutocrossAddict@aol.com