C4 Novel - Postlog

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: C4 Novel - Postlog
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:42:44 -0500

  Wow!  Thanks for all of the personal notes, after Thursday's long
post.   I really expected lots of flames, having stepped on the toes of
almost all of the special interests;  instead the volume of support is
really appreciated.

  I would ask those, still promoting a particular category/class to look
at the BIG picture, and define just what is the proper number of classes
for National competition.
60?  80?  100?  Or would the answer depend on how many classes it takes
to include
"my" class/category of interest?

  Another observation:  I see no differnce between lobbying for a
Corvette only class, or an STU/STR/ST class, or Trucks, F125, SV or any
other special interest.  For any of these to reach National status, they
need built from the ground up, as was done with
the success that C/M is today.

  Thanks again,

  Roger (Ohio) Johnson