Re: Florida Panhandle Events Nov-Dec?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Florida Panhandle Events Nov-Dec?
From: "Walter Fooshee" <WALTER@inacompnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:32:35 -0500
I live in Panama City, have been a member of Dixie Region for 6 years, and run
at Dixie, Gulf Coast, and (sometimes) Wiregrass resions. Dixie's November event
is the 7th. Check us out at www.dixiescca.com.  If you could make the first
Sunday of December, you could join us for the famous Axis vs. Allies shootout.
Check out the web site for info. We had someone from Boston last year.

If you could be a week earlier, Gulf Coast's season finale is a 2-day on
October 23 and 24. You can run either or both days, those of us doing points of
course run both. Someone else has already replied with their website. They also
run Thanksgiving Sunday, but not for points.

Wiregrass runs near Dothan, Alabama, on the second Sunday of each month, which
would be the 14th in November. Their October event was also today, I guess.
Weather was very bad, didn't go. Don't know if they have a website.

Site info: Wiregrass is awesome, huge concrete US. Army helipad, very smooth.
Gulf Coast: Huge site, old bomber base, very loose surface, very abrasive,
especially if overdriven; bring 2 sets of tires! Dixie Region: Smaller site,
decent asphalt surface (rental parking area of old airport terminal.) Tighter
courses than the other two, sometimes lame, more often very technically
challenging.

Business in Panama City?!??!  Liar!  No business happens in this town! Well,
OK, some, but not much, and we don't need people from outside to do it!!!! But
ya'll bring yore tars, we'll fah-nd  sumpin ta do wif 'em!!!

Walter Fooshee
Dixie Region Probe GT,
newly married, poor, on street tires

>>> Ron Katona <ron3b@cris.com> 10/10 12:33 PM >>>
To "all y'all" down in the Florida Panhandle area, any events from 1 Nov
- 17 Dec? I'll be in Panama City on business and was wondering if I
should bring the R1s when I drive down from DC. Thanks!
--
Ron Katona