Re: Florida Panhandle Events Nov-Dec?

To: <ron3b@cris.com>
Subject: Re: Florida Panhandle Events Nov-Dec?
From: CLAY MCLENDON <clay_mclendon@goodyear.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:36:52 -0400
Ron,
The Wiregrass Region SCCA is located outside Dothan, Al.  It is about
80 miles up 231 from Panama City.  They run every second Sunday of the month.
My calendar of their events says they ran this month
(October 10) and I believe November (14th) may be the last run of their
season.
Someone else might no for sure.. Mark Sipe maybe? It is
a small group (<30) and a great sight (Army Heliport).  (Read LOTS of seat
time!).  Concrete surface is supposedly very similar to nationals.  You
can even warm up on the runways. Best of all UNLIMITED FREE fun runs.  You
may need three sets of tires.  Anyways, I am now up here in Md as well, but you
can
give the regional executive a call or e-mail:

Todd Ayer
(334) 347-1856
ta240z@yahoo.com
tayer@ala.net

Let me know if you need any more info.  I have some other numbers as well.
God Bless...
clay

<<snip>>