Koni Adjustment

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Koni Adjustment
From: SpedToe169@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:15:22 EDT
I'm looking for information on adjustment of Koni coilovers.  The shocks are
on a solar powered car that will be roadraced in Formula Sun 2000.  It will
be run on the 2.1 mile configuration of Heartland Park.  The shocks were run
last year in Sunrayce 99 (a 1300 mile endurance race) and were not adjusted
from factory settings.  I'm not sure exactly what model they are, but they
are adjustable for bump, rebound, and obviously, ride height.  The car
currently weighs about 1000lbs with driver, but we're shooting for atou 950
or 925 for Formula Sun.  The weight distribution is about 50/50 I believe.
Any information that could be offered would be greatly appreciated.  Please
reply directly.

Thanks!

John Dolecek
HS Toyota Paseo
WSR #13
"Power is nothing without control....
but with this car power really is nothing."
Wichita Region SCCA
KSU Solar Car Team