Dogwood Grand Prix 2000

To: solo2atlanta@ilist.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Dogwood Grand Prix 2000
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:55:08 -0400
I got a postcard in the mail last week announcing the Dogwood Grand Prix
for 2000. It will be Saturday, April 29th at the same location as last
year (South Knoxville Connector) beginning at 8:30 AM.

Registration has moved to the Hampton Inn at the Cedar Bluff exit on
I-75/I-40 which will be held on Friday starting at 6 PM. The entry fee is
$60.

This is a primo event for experienced autocrossers. It is a relatively
high speed event held on a public freeway with spectators and everything.
Great Fun. I've been running there for 3-4 years, now.

You can contact the:

Dogwood Arts Festival
111 North Central Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37902