Re: SWAY BARS????

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SWAY BARS????
From: Robert Glover <rob@f-body.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:07:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 ConeChasr@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/11/99 4:42:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rob@f-body.org
> writes:
>
> << I was thinking of this also, and thought, okay, what if the rule read so
>  that the swaybar that can be changed can only be changed on the opposite
>  end of the drive wheels. >>
>
> What about us unfortunate AWD drivers????  =^)

Ummmm... good point.

Gee, we could:

A.  Let 'em change both (not a good idea)
B.  Let 'em change one or the other, but not both (not a good idea
probably)
C.  Make them abide by the existing front-bar rule (might be a better
idea)
D.  Don't let 'em change either (we'd get lynched)

Damn... quite a can of worms I opened. :)

Rob