Shock Selection

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock Selection
From: PgrMstr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:21:43 EDT
How does one SHOP for an adjustable shock? How do you compare one to another?
My 97 GSR Sdn is in need of some upscale shocks over the coming winter but
how does one go about selecting one barnd over another? Most of the fellow
honda guys I've run into use the Koni's with some going with Tokico. What
about KYB AGX's ? How do you compare one from the next...other than cost? Do
you simply go by word of mouth...."well that's what so and so is running" ?
Surely there must be a more scientific .....(not too intensive now) means of
comparison from one manufacturer to the next.

Jeff MacRae
97 GSR Sdn
Philly Region #39 GS