Re: SCCA Valvoline Runoffs

To: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Subject: Re: SCCA Valvoline Runoffs
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:29:45 -0500
Yeah Dean, i do remember that.  The announcers did drop the ball there. They did
say something about that they could not use the in-car cameras due to the
inability of the aircraft to get off the ground.  This was due to the weather,
of
course.  I never realized that in-car cameras were dependant on aircraft, i
wonder if this is true of all in-car cameras.  Neal did a great job of handling
that car, i'm sure he learned that watching you avoid cones :-).

                    John

--
John Galligan
galligan@gulftel.com