$6000 -- '95 Neon ACR for sale

Subject: $6000 -- '95 Neon ACR for sale
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:55:30 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

I decided to build a CP car for next year.  As such, the 2nd neon must go.
Car's in Pittsburgh, PA.

Black '95 ACR Coupe (DOHC) with 31k miles, clean, runs strong, with
factory 4 speaker am/fm cassette. Complete turnkey DS setup for autox
with:

4 AR-24's (legal ones... shaved to 34mm offset)
New 205 AVS Intermediates on the stock alloys for rains
Both front sway bars, 20mm and 22mm.
Koni adjustable struts
Schroth Harness -- 4 point, disconnecting tail straps for street use
K&N & Magnecor
Quick detach muffler & straight pipe
L & R new spare ACR front hub assemblies (ones on the car are fine)
'99 Contingency and SCCA Magnetics
Both Manuals

I really need $6k with everything, but all offers will be considered.  I
need the money to buy the parts Ford didn't put on the Mustang... :-)
Kelly blue book retail price for the car alone was $6800.  The spare front
hub assemblies came with the car.  I've inspected the front hubs on the
car and they're fine, but it never hurts to have spares :-)

For sale seperately is:

Geez software, $200 obo.  Works with your G-Analyst or G-Cube.  Byron
sells G-Cube's individually, but I don't know exact cost.  I know it used
to be $100 if you already had Geez.  I ran it with a G-Analyst, but ended
up trading that to someone for parts help.

I'll split out the front hubs if desired, but probably not anything else.

Mark Andy
724-378-5573 (home)
412-544-1417 (work)
724-622-0960 (cell)