An old friend passes - need a new oone

To: Net <autox@autox.team.net>, Bob Tunnel <BobTunnell@aol.com>
Subject: An old friend passes - need a new oone
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:09:59 -0500
The old timers will remember the infamous TC Kline - Alan McConnel - Bob
& Patty Tunnel 87 VW Wolfsburg Zero Option Jetta. Winner of 9 national
championships. We have owned this car the last few years, both of my
sons learned to drive and autocross it. Last night my son was t-boned
and the car was totaled. The boys were fine, man those VW's are tough.

So we are in the market for a Newer car, we really like the VW's but
would consider other cars as well. Please e-mail me directly as I will
probably drop back to lurker mode in a day or two. I would like to find
him a car in a week as we are out of town the first week of November.
For the right car I will fly and pick it up or if close pick it up with
the trailer.

Thanks
Rob Pickrell
brnrubr@midusa.net