Re: South Bend wins (was:Solonats on the Web)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: South Bend wins (was:Solonats on the Web)
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:27:06 -0400
Rocky Entriken wrote:
> (It's all there in my "Solo Stats" -- 1999 edition available in
> December for $40)

Just to save Rocky some breath, I'll pipe up and say that I've got a
copy of his Solo Stats from about two years ago, and if you're
interested in Nationals trivia, you should get this book.

All this sort of stuff he's spouting off is already there, in sorted
tables.  It's not like you need to look through complete results and
count...  Rocky's done it all for you already.

Just a satisfied customer.

Mark