Solo Stats

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo Stats
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:22:30 -0500
Always love those unsolicited testimonials. Thanks, Mark and Pat!

My 1999 Solo Stats will be ready early December, in time for Christmas
giving. Updated to include all the info from the just-completed Nationals.

Base price is $40, although I do sell individual sections also for less. The
$40 deal also includes a section up front with Your Personal Record (or the
record of any other individual, such as a gift recipient) -- detailing every
run at every Nationals you/he/she/it ever attended, all records
you/he/she/it is a part of, etc. See the ad in North American Pylon.

If anyone wants an early jump on one, e-mail me an order with your name and
mailing address. They go out Priority Mail so PO boxes work. Send no money
now. You pay from the invoice that comes with the book.

--Rocky Entriken