FS: (2) barely used 245/40-17 BFG g-Force KD's

To: bmwuucdigest@list-server.net, bmw-performance@lists.xmission.com,
Subject: FS: (2) barely used 245/40-17 BFG g-Force KD's
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:26:10 EDT
I have a friend with (2) nearly-new (less than 1/32" wear) 245/40 BFGoodrich
g-Force KD ultra-performance street tires for sale.  I only passed on buying
them myself because I don't have an immediate need for them.  They are as
good as new, not abused in any way, I have seen them firsthand.  New from
Tire Rack is $248 each, he wants $320 total for both, which includes UPS
Ground shipping in the US 48.  Tires located in PA.

Price is firm (if he drops it I will buy them myself and store in the garage
until I need them).  If interested please reply email and I will get the two
of you in contact with each other.

Mark Sipe