Subject: Re: High $ shock setups (was Different slant on Sway-Bars)

To: autox@autox.team.net
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:59:09 -0400
Mark & list,

How about changing the diameter of the rods as well as valving changes?
These 2 guys talk about "blowing" their shocks out more than once during
a season.

From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>

Howdy,

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Ben Thatcher wrote:
> Well, the guys I know are doing this are going a bit further and
actually
> having custom work done inside the shock.

What are they having done other than valving changes?  Are they paying
someone to clean up the various flow holes and such?  Does that even need
to be done?

Just curious...

Oh, and are they getting them redone to change the valving or because
something is wearing out?

Mark
Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports