You've been on Team.Net too long when...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: You've been on Team.Net too long when...
From: JAC73@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:15:39 -0400
Oz said:

>You know you've been on Team.Net too long when you remember Grape Latexing,
>Lipra Loof or David Stamm.

I actually got an e-mail at home last week from Dave Stamm... from his work
e-mail address, regarding site acquisition.  I need to get back with him (I
haven't been turning on the 'puter at the house much after a day in front of the
CRT at work).  I know you'll find this hard to believe, but, to my utter
amazement, he was somewhat professional and mature-sounding.

BTW, Oz, I'm pretty sure it was it was "Ape Latexing", and I believe the
definitive answer came from John "The High Lama of Autocross" Ames, relayed by
Lindsey Wilson.  The High Lama said: "The secret is to late apex as early as
possible."  Of course, the normal laws of physics don't apply to The High Lama
(who should, of course, not be compared to the llama, or any of its relatives
like the alpaca or the sheep).

I've missed the Lirpa Loof Corporation's springtime new-product introductions.
Some of their products make Huck & CHuck Enterprises look like they came from
Byron's basement workshop... oh, wait, that *IS* where H&CH products come from.
:)

Jim Crider
Still the DUC of Huck & CHuck Enterprises, although The Fessler Woman keeps
trying to lure me to the Jack Burns Race Wheels payroll.