Re: Car reclassing?

To: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Car reclassing?
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:26:41 -0700
Craig Blome wrote:

> --- Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com> wrote:
> >  Does anyone know
> > when official word comes out regarding the proposed
> > class moves?
>
> The Stock reclassifications have been official for
> some time:
> <http://www.scca.org/news/tech/seb/0799minutes.html>

And in looking there I found.....
-----------------
SOLO II STOCK CATEGORY

      1.Based on member feedback, the SEB has decided to proceed with
the Stock Category Advisory Committee (SCAC) recommendation to re-class
the 1.6L Miatas from BS to CS, along with other recommendations
published April 1999, effective 1/1/2000.
      2.The SEB reviewed the minutes of the SCAC’s recent conference
call, with the following SEB disposition of the
          recommendations therein:
                a.The ES Integra listing should read "Integra NOC (90+)"
- Approved.
                b.The 2000 ES MX-6 and Probe listings should specify
years "93+" - Approved.
                c.The ES Celica listing should specify years "94+" -
Approved.

I would bet that the NEW Celica will become a different line that the
above "94+" version. As far as I know the 2000 Celica is yet unclassed.
Anyone hear different? With the Audi TT going to G Stock, that would
seem to indicate the Celica would too.......maybe?

Scott Meyers